Record a Saorview channel while watching a UK satellite channel
Record a UK satellite channel while watching a Saorview channel
Record a UK satellite or a Saorview channel while watching a recorded program
Full 8 day electronic program guide on all Irish, UK and satellite channels
Record an entire TV series with Series Link
Never lose channels or have to retune box
Saorview Irish channels
UK Terrestrial & Satellite channels
Dedicated HDD recommended for moderate to heavy recording.
12 Month Warranty
*Sometimes free to air channels change frequency. This means you have to retune your set top box or call an engineer. In the past we offered this service free of charge thru our web site. With this set top box you will NEVER have to retune channels once it is installed. Your box connects automatically to our server for regular channel updates no matter where in Ireland you live.
- Full HD Digital Satellite receiver
- E2 Operating System – Linux Embedded
- Processor – 742 Mhz (2000 DMIPS)
- Fast and Easy Installation with the Installation Wizard
- One card reader slot
- MicroSD card slot
- 3D Ready (3D compliant Enigma 2 image installed is required)
- Two High Speed USB2.0 connections
- Multimedia Playback (MKV, AVI, MPG, MP4, TS, WMA, MP3 and more…)
- TimeShifting – Stop live television (Hard drive required)
- Easily expandable with addons and plugins
- Remote Management through HTTP* / Telnet / SSH / FTP…
- Media Playback and Recording via local network*
- External USB DVD drive support*
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Multi-Satellite Controlled with DiSEqC1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and USALS
- Automatic DiSEqC detection
- High Resolution Graphic User Interface (GUI)
- Customizable apperiance with Skins
- (10/100M) Ethernet connetion
- Multi-Language – Audio / Teletext / Subtitle – support
- Easy Software Upgrades through the Internet / USB
- Full HD HDMI 1.4 Connection
- Dolby Digital Bit-Stream out via Coaxial S/PDIF and HDMI
- DC 12V Power Supply
Most prices quoted over the telephone or through our web site include standard installation. Standard installation fixed contract price applies to the vast majority of our installations.
On occasion installations can be non-standard and incur extra costs. For example if you live in an unusually large house, your installation may involve extra work. If you live in a poor signal area you may require extra equipment in order to receive acceptable signal levels. Older dwellings can incur non-standard installation charges, as can dwellings of unusual design or dwellings with bespoke cabling arrangements.
For the purposes of doubt, at all times you will be notified of extra charges prior to any works being carried out.