- 12dBi dual-polarized directional antenna boosts wireless range
- Dedicated power amplifier and low noise amplifier improve radio performance
- Up to 500mw power for longer distance transmission
- Weatherproof enclosure, 4KV lightning protection, grounding terminal integrated and 15KV ESD protection
- Complies with IEEE 802.11b/g/n, wireless speed up to 150Mbps
- Supports AP Client Router (WISP Client), AP Router and AP operation mode
- Up to 60 meters (200 feet) of flexible deployment with included passive Power over Ethernet Injector
- Provides external RP-SMA connector for higher gain antenna upgrade
- Supports Antenna Alignment , Distance Setting, Ping Watch Dog and Wireless Speed Test
Most prices quoted over the telephone or through our web site include standard installation. Standard installation fixed contract price applies to the vast majority of our installations.
On occasion installations can be non-standard and incur extra costs. For example if you live in an unusually large house, your installation may involve extra work. If you live in a poor signal area you may require extra equipment in order to receive acceptable signal levels. Older dwellings can incur non-standard installation charges, as can dwellings of unusual design or dwellings with bespoke cabling arrangements.
For the purposes of doubt, at all times you will be notified of extra charges prior to any works being carried out.